This is my entry for the CASometry challenge 3, randomizer, stage 1. I have been waiting for this particular challenge, hosted by the lovely Anna!
Some of the simple rules of CASometry Challenge 3. Randomizer:
- Pick a new random stamp set for every new task!
- This stamp should be the main focus of your card. But you can add any other supplies of your choice. They of course can be different from one stage to another.
- There will be five stages — four regular and one Secret Super-Final. Every stage will last one week. New stage will start every Thursday 7 am (Moscow time!) and inLinkz will be closed 5 minutes before the next stage starts.
- Every time will be another small additional task for every stage.
- No any other rules! No strong style rules this time — for many of us it’s hard to make clear CAS cards. Just make what you like.
This week´s theme is 1 random stamp set + any geometry shape
For stage/week 1 of this challenge I picked the "Tickle my Fancy" stamp set from Clearly Besotted. I love these gorgeous feathers. I inked them up with Distress Inks, Evergreen Bough, Hickory Smoke and Black Soot. For the geometry shape I chose a square shape. I just lightly inked the edges of my square with a mini ink blending tool, to get a soft and smooth edge.
The sentiment stamp is also from the same stamp set.
Thanks for visiting, have a great day!