It took a lot of masking, making this card! And planning, where to put which animal...I wanted to stack these little critters on top of each other, for a fun card!
I started out with stamping all of them on printer paper and cut them out one by one, not very detailed or careful, I needed the pieces just to know where to put them, which one should be placed in front or behind of each other.
When having decide where everyone should be placed I started stamping and stamped a mask at the same time, then I started building my stacks! I colored them with Copic Markers!
I used several stamp sets for this card;
* The little birdie, the owl, the raccoon and the rabbit are from "Woodland Wonders" by Avery Elle.
* The flamingos are from "Flamingo Together" by Lawn Fawn.
* The giraffe, the zebra, the croc and the camel are from "Zoo Crew" by Paper Smooches.
* The penguins are from "Arctic Penguins" by Mama Elephant.
* The lizzard, I don´t know either the name or brand, purchased at Michael´s ages ago!
*And the sentiment stamp is from the "Big Greetings" set by Avery Elle.
Thank you for stopping by today!